WINGS ‘n’ WHEELS
FROM NAV CANADA:
July 9th, 2023
As we anticipate a large volume of departures today we are asking you to follow the Departure Recommendations below to minimize frequency congestion on the MF. We are experiencing a long-term Radar outage so your cooperation following the set routes is appreciated.
Your first call to Campbell Radio should be #1 at the HOLD LINE of the Departure Runway.
- Please contact Pacific Radio on 123.55 for Flight Planning and Weather information prior to engine start if required.
- Please update yourself with the Active(Departure) Runway, Wind, Altimeter information on the Campbell River ATIS 128.55, prior to Taxiing. We are asking all departing traffic to use the Active (Departure) Runway which will be the runway most aligned with the wind.
- For a Runway 12 departure plan an intersection departure there will be 5000 feet available from the Taxiway Bravo intersection, if you require 6499 please request the full runway length on initial contact. For a 30 departure the full length is 6499 feet.
- Please complete your run-up and taxi at your discretion to the Hold Line. Do not enter the runway before contacting Campbell Radio.
- Report Number One at the HOLD LINE on the MF 122.0 with the current ATIS, you will be given a current TRAFFIC Update only.
If you are departing South-South East towards Courtenay/Nanaimo/Victoria.
Follow the recommendations on the attached chart.
If you are departing East-North East towards the Mainland/Powell River/ Vancouver.
Follow the recommendations on the attached chart to avoid Para-jumpers and Local Scenic flights.
All other Departures advise Campbell Radio on initial contact your departure intentions. We may ask you “Can you” depart in a specific direction based on traffic.
For all departures do not fly over the assembly of people at the Fly-In or the Sealand Hangar.
Thank you for your cooperation and supporting Wings ‘n’ Wheels 2023.FLY-IN-1-DOC
CAR SHOW REGISTRATION DETAILS FOR JULY 9th 2023
We are using Car Show Pro for registration this year.
Scan the QR Code above
or click here
to open this event.
Click on “Register for this Event”.
Create an account, or log in if you already have one.
SEE YOU THERE!