Welcome to the auction for C-FPUN
¨C-FPUN is a Vans Aircraft RV12 which was built and registered in Canada in the amateur built category. It is a two person side by side aluminum construction aircraft with easily removed wings so the plane can be stored in a single car garage and easily trailered. It is powered by a Rotax 912 ULS engine which gives a cruise speed of about 130 mph with a 4.5 gallon per hour fuel burn. Great performance and great economy!
¨Detailed information including specifications and performance data about the model can be viewed at: http://www.vansaircraft.com/public/rv12.htm
¨C-FPUN options include ADS-B , Dynon Skyview, lighting kit , wheel fairing kit, canopy trim kit and glareshield. An autopilot has not been installed but could be installed in the future by the successful bidder if desired. Factor in about 1000 person hours to build it, and the cost of a spectacular paint job in your bid.
¨The aircraft is located at the Campbell River, B.C. airport (CYBL). Serious bidders can view the plane there, and potentially go for a flight if conditions allow.
¨Bidding is open until 19:00 PDT May 14th, 2017 (02:00 Zulu, May 15). Reserve bid is US$ 79,000 and the “Buy Now” price is US$ 105,000.
¨When you bid you will be required to submit some personal information such as name, phone numbers and a valid email address, and you will be contacted by a member of the TeenFlight auction committee to ensure the validity of all bids. You will also be required to remit a nominal registration fee of US$ 10 through Paypal as an indication of good faith in the bidding process and to ensure that you are not a robot.
¨Please note that if you are bidding from the United States the aircraft cannot be registered in the LSA category, but must be registered as experimental. C-FPUN can be delivered to Washington or Oregon for the convenience of a successful bidder from the United States.
Terms and Conditions
- Placing a bid constitutes an agreement to purchase the aircraft C_FPUN for the amount bid.
- Bids placed are in $ US.
- At the close of the auction the successful bidder will remit $US 2500 to TeenFlight Campbell River society within 48 hours.
- If the deposit referred to in item 3 above is not received by the required time, then the agreement to sell will be considered null and void and the aircraft will be offered for sale to the next highest bidder.
- The successful bidder will also sign a purchase agreement for the aircraft within 48 hours of the close of the auction.
- The successful bidder will remit the balance of the bid amount to TeenFlight Campbell River society within 10 days from the close of the auction.
- If the balance of payment referred to in item 6 above has not been received by TeenFlight Campbell River society by the required time, then the agreement to sell will be considered null and void and the aircraft will be offered for sale to the next highest bidder and the deposit referred to in item 3 above will be forfeit (i.e. will not be refunded to the bidder).
- The aircraft will be delivered to the successful bidder at the Campbell River, British Columbia airport (CYBL). If the successful bidder is resident in the United States of America then the aircraft will be delivered at an agreed upon airport in Washington State or Oregon. The aircraft will be delivered to the purchaser and the change of registered ownership completed only after all the above conditions have been met.
- The successful bidder (purchaser) will be responsible for all taxes due and payable as a result of the sale of the aircraft.
RV-12 AUCTION ACCESS $10 USD
After payment is processed, please login here: http://teenflight.ca/login/
Registering for the auction means that you legally accept the above terms and conditions.